Sunday 1 April 2012

April 1, 2012

A few months ago, I set Friday, March 30, as the date when Cassandra would begin to achieve mental wellness.  Following the advice of the teachers of the law of attraction, I made the statement twice daily, when I got up in the morning and when I went to bed at night, that “By March 30, 2012, Cassandra will begin to receive psychiatric treatment and be on the road to mental wellness.”  As far as I know, there has been no psychiatric treatment, but something has happened.  The edge is gone from her voice.  She can ask without being demanding, and disagree without being accusing.  It is absolutely fascinating.
In order to achieve success in any area, it is necessary to always be thankful.  Again, this is pointed out over and over again by teachers of the law of attraction.  In a spirit of thanksgiving, I opened the bible that was a wedding gift to Cassandra and I.  I opened to Matthew 8: 5-13, the healing of the centurion’s servant.  I could not believe what I read.  Jesus’s reaction was, “Amen, I say to you, in no one in Israel have I found such faith.”  Matthew goes on to give further examples of how  Jesus healed others in body, mind and spirit.  I am humbled by this message.  Has Cassandra indeed been healed as a result of my unwavering faith?  Time will tell.  For the moment, I simply feel tremendous thankfulness.
The depression has lifted just as it began last August.  Cassandra and I can communicate just as we did before.  Now the healing can begin.  Now we can move forward in our relationship. 
How did we get through this long and difficult time?  Napoleon Hill puts it well:

Through some strange and powerful principle of “mental chemistry” which she
has never divulged, Nature wraps up in the impulse of strong desire “that
something” which recognizes no such word as impossible, and accepts no such
reality as failure.


The two things that have given me the greatest inner strength are my Christian faith and Holosync meditation (http://www.centerpointe.com/?aid=373010).  Somehow I found the way through the last several months.  The key was to keep focused on a goal.  I have experienced a great deal of personal growth, and I know that there will be great healing in the months ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment